Pandemic. Lockdown. Social-Distancing. These are all terms that have become way too familiar to all of us. COVID-19 has fundamentally changed how we socialize, work and do business and those changes are likely to remain with us for months, if not years to come.
At Shryne Group, we have taken extraordinary measures to safeguard the health and safety of our patrons and employees in our facilities throughout California. Since mid-March when the state and various counties issued stay-at-home orders and guidelines for essential businesses, we have been implementing operational changes and continuously adapting to ensure public safety first and foremost. And none of this would have been possible without the dedication of our incredibly resilient staff.
Here are some safety measures that are now common fixtures in all of our facilities:
- Cleaning crews regularly clean and disinfect common areas and surfaces throughout our facilities, from display cases to office desks.
- We have implemented rigorous personal hygiene protocols with all of our employees, including regular, frequent and proper hand washing.
- The use of gloves and masks are mandatory for all cultivation, manufacturing and retail staff prior to the start of each shift.
- We have installed hand sanitizer dispensers throughout every facility.
- We have reconfigured workspaces and staggered schedules to limit proximity among workers wherever possible.
- Our retail customers are instructed to not touch any displays or jars.
- We have minimized in-person meetings, shifting to online conferences whenever possible.
We do not know when and if things will ever go back to the way they were, but one thing has remained constant, and that’s our commitment to provide the highest quality cannabis products in a safe and transparent way.